Saturday, September 24, 2011

Yoga!!!

 Yoga is the big new thing in our house. Hannah is very excited to be able to exercise with me and has several favorite poses. Personally, one of my favorite aspects of yoga is not having to wear shoes. However, I have been a little concerned about how I'd do yoga in the winter, considering that my feet are cold so often. So.....






Yoga socks!!!!

I just made my favorite pattern and left off the heel turning and toe. I had to bind off and then cast on to make the heel hole and I added 5 rows of ribbing by my toes. I think they turned out rather nice!


I love the colors, but the yarn, ICK! It knit up fine, a comfy sock. But it was no bueno to work with. Lots of unraveling and poofing up. So I do NOT recommend Hobby Lobby brand Walk Away sock yarn... and I have a ton of it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment