Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Almost Christmas

 Just a little taste of our pre-Christmas fun....



Marcos the Elf came to visit and help Hannah behave before Christmas. One morning he brought a Christmas tree for Hannah's bedroom!

And speaking of Santa, he borrowed a car to parade thru Mom and Dad's neighborhood and throw candy.

Well, his elves were throwing candy...

...and Hannah got a bunch!

We followed Santa to the community center for breakfast. He knew Hannah's name!!!


And he knew Pawpaw! He even knew Pawpaw was on the silly list!! (Yes, Hannah checked)

Hannah also had a mini-dance recital.

She was the star, of course!

Hannah got to come to work with me (which she calls her pre-k school) for Polar Express day. We wore PJ's, had hot chocolate and popcorn, and watched the Polar Express movie.

The next day was Winter Wonderland at my work. Hannah and I did face painting.


And I finally got to see Santa. (I was on his good list.)



No comments:

Post a Comment