Sunday, February 6, 2011

Showing off

I challenged myself last year to make as many of my Christmas gifts as possible. It went well, although I wish I'd started earlier and planned better. Below is a variety of projects from this past year, many of them Christmas gifts. Hopefully this year I can continue this tradition and expand it.

Christian's Christmas socks, using my foot to model hence the somewhat odd shape.

Baby booties!

Brian's Christmas mitts

My slippers - the plan is an average of one item a month for me and this is December 2010.

Shopping bags for Camille

bags rolled for storage

Mitts for Olga's son

Grace's Christmas Hello Kitty doll.

Taryn's Christmas socks

My mitts - November 2010

My shopping bag - October 2010

My bag folded - I moved the ties on the ones I made later and think they worked much better.

Grace's Hello Kitty hat. There were 4 or 5 different color bows that could clip on.

"Elsie Blue", Hannah's bird

No comments:

Post a Comment